We trust that you will be motivated to maximize the best part of you through our services and monthly membership groups, but if for some reason you do not feel as if you are growing and learning, please keep reading so you understand what you need to do to cancel your enrollment and request a refund.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Services or Memberships
If for some reason, after attending one(1) course or trying our membership for thirty (30) days, you feel that you were not inspired, encouraged, validated, and given tools to become who you were meant to be, then I invite you to please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com within 30 days and your investment will be refunded in full.
If you purchased a yearly membership and are requesting a full refund within thirty (30) days of enrolling, please contact us at info@jessicatoussaint to let us know why and to ask for your refund in writing. Membership refunds after thirty (30) days and up to 6 months will be pro-rated…
To cancel your monthly subscription at any time, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you would like to cancel your subscription, and we will cancel it for you. Due to the type of membership we offer, no refunds will be given for monthly memberships.
We trust that you will absolutely LOVE your swag, hereby called Goods in this policy, but if for some reason you do not, please keep reading so you understand what you need to do to request a refund and/or return your product.
Return and Refund Policy for Products or Goods
Last updated: July 15, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Jessica Toussaint.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Jessica Toussaint.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Jessica Toussaint, accessible from https://jessicatoussaint.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
P.O. Box 247
Roosevelt, New York 11575
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
Last Updated: July 2020